A successful sale starts long before someone clicks “buy.” Create an app as unique as your brand and create a special experience for navigating your products, content and site.
• Categories, tags and attributes make products easier to find: Help customers find what they want by adding tags to describe a product. Add attributes like size so customers can search for items most relevant to them.
• Product ratings and reviews: Show customer feedback directly on the product page, including a ‘Verified Owner’ label.
• Unlimited products: Add as many products as you want to sell – your only restriction is your web hosting space and your web server’s capabilities.
Sell any product, any time
A sale is the destination, and your online store is where customers can either abandon things in the aisles or finish strong.
• Unlimited variations: Offer any number of variations (like color, size, fabric and so on) for a product with the option to set
prices, stock and images for each variation.
• Built-in payment processing from leading providers: Take payments via leading payment gateways of India. Accept credit cards, Direct Bank Transfer, checks or Cash on Delivery.
• Shipping rates: Set a flat rate or define specific rates for different products, like extra charges for heavy products. Calculate and show the right rates to customers at checkout.
• Free shipping: Offer free shipping for certain products or certain locations – the choice is yours.
• Tax options: Show taxes based on your customer’s shipping address, billing address or your store’s base address.
Manage orders and customers
Get orders out the door in a timely manner and keep customers updated to spark future purchases and happiness. We have a set of features to make this easier all around.
• Customer accounts and guest checkout: Allow customers to register and choose to automatically generate usernames and passwords, or not. Enable guest checkout for those who don’t want to register.
• Inventory management: Track stock levels, hold stock after an order is cancelled, get notifications for low and out-of-stock items, hide out-of-stock items and more.
• Order management: Add customer notes, edit stock manually, mark items you shipped, and manage the fulfillment process.
• Add shop managers: Give your team access to manage orders and view reports without making them an admin.
Optimize your store to sell more
Features to help you connect your audience with the right offer.
• Coupons: Give customers coupons for a fixed amount, a percentage off or special offers like free shipping. Offer coupons for their whole cart or certain products.
• Related products: Show related products to help customers find complementary products or encourage them to purchase more.
• Reporting: View sales, refunds and coupons over time. See your top products and categories.
• Dashboard: Add sales, orders, and at-a-glance status summary window to your dashboard to easily see how your store is doing.
For multivendor functionality
Single product multiple vendors
Allow multiple vendors to clone, customize and sell same product and make your marketplace lucrative for buyers. More than one vendor selling a particular product increases products availability and add price transparency.
Never miss out a sale again due to out-of-stock, non-availability of a vendor or uncompetitive price. Surely, your buyers will love the freedom to compare and grab the best deal.
A user-friendly dashboard for your vendors to offer a snapshot view of their entire store. The feature-rich dashboard helps them to manage their products, commission, track orders and plenty more. All that from one place.
Admin Notification to Vendors
Share important information with the vendors or guide them to set up their stores- allows you to communicate with all vendors via a universal message board.
You can also shoot off quick announcement to notify changes or updates related to your eCommerce marketplace.
Commission Disbursal Management
Admin can automatically disburse commission to vendors hourly, daily, monthly and fortnightly. Or, the vendors can manually request to the admin for commission disbursal. Plus, both the admin and vendor can track all their previous transactions.
Vendor Review Management
Buyers at your eCommerce marketplace can rate and review a vendor. Admin controls the review system and enables only those buyers to rate who have purchased from respective vendors.
Vendor Capabilities Management
From uploading product data, accessing export data to send a message to the buyer or make changes in policy setting- help your marketplace vendors to customize their stores and make it flexible for a hassle free operation.
A notification board for the site admin to quickly finish tasks. Reject or approve vendor, transfer vendor commission and or just keep tabs on the marketplace- managing your multi vendor store is now a breeze for you.
Customizable Vendor Registration Form
Looking to generate vendor registration form is past. Provides an inbuilt option for admin to create a Multi Vendor registration form, customize it as per vendor policies and overall marketplace requirements.
Multiple Payment Channel
Admin can go for Direct bank Transfer. Admin has the option to settle for the payment through fixed amount, percentage amount or a combination of both. All these payment flexibality enable you to support your vendor preferences, greatly in your eCommerce marketplace platform.
Admin can set global coupon or allow vendors to issue a coupon for all products in one click or let them manually select each of their preferred product.
Give more options to your vendors and let them fix their promotional strategy by issuing coupon with the discount on the entire cart or products, in absolute values or in percentage.
Allows admin to set vendor commission over whole cart or individual cart item sales. Additionally, admin can set revenue sharing mode to admin fees or vendor commission.