Sell any product, any time
A sale is the destination, and your online store is where customers can either abandon things in the aisles or finish strong.
Physical, digital, or both: Sell physical products that will ship to a customer, digital products they can download or any combination of the two.
• Affiliate products: Show products available on other sites with an affiliate link for customers to purchase them.
• Unlimited variations: Offer any number of variations (like color, size, fabric and so on) for a product with the option to set prices, stock and images for each variation.
• Built-in payment processing from leading providers: Take payments via Stripe and PayPal. Accept credit cards, Direct Bank Transfer, checks or Cash on Delivery.
• Shipping options: Give customers the option of pickup, local delivery or shipping. Restrict options available based on customer location.
• Shipping rates: Set a flat rate or define specific rates for different products, like extra charges for heavy products. Calculate and show the right rates to customers at checkout.
• Free shipping: Offer free shipping for certain products or certain locations – the choice is yours.
• Tax options: Show taxes based on your customer’s shipping address, billing address or your store’s base address. Automatically calculate major country and state tax rates.