E-commerce Website Source
Marvi Digital specializes in making low-cost web products. Our primary aim is to keep things affordable for the small businesses of India.
This is a ready to use E-commerce source code that is ready to use for the customer after server deployment.
How is the end product going to look like? Have a look at the demo website here:
FUNCTIONALITY AND FEATURES
Create a beautiful store where customers can find what they want
A successful sale starts long before someone clicks “buy.” Create a store as unique as your brand and create a special experience for navigating your products, content and site.
• Built-in blogging: Publish great content and build a strong brand.
• Embed products, checkout and more on any page: Use shortcodes to add your products to blog posts, or create landing pages that go straight to checkout.
• Categories, tags and attributes make products easier to find: Help customers find what they want by adding tags to describe a product. Add attributes like size so customers can search for items most relevant to them.
• Product ratings and reviews: Show customer feedback directly on the product page, including a ‘Verified Owner’ label.
• Customize for your location: Set the currency, language and measurement units (inches, centimeters or anything else) that’s right for you.
• Product sorting and filtering: Let customers sort products by popularity, newness, rating, price or attribute to find the right fit.
• Unlimited products: Add as many products as you want to sell – your only restriction is your web hosting space.
Sell any product, any time
A sale is the destination, and your online store is where customers can either abandon things in the aisles or finish strong.
Physical, digital, or both: Sell physical products that will ship to a customer, digital products they can download or any combination of the two.
• Affiliate products: Show products available on other sites with an affiliate link for customers to purchase them.
• Unlimited variations: Offer any number of variations (like color, size, fabric and so on) for a product with the option to set prices, stock and images for each variation.
• Built-in payment processing from leading providers: Take payments via Stripe and PayPal. Accept credit cards, Direct Bank Transfer, checks or Cash on Delivery.
• Shipping options: Give customers the option of pickup, local delivery or shipping. Restrict options available based on customer location.
• Shipping rates: Set a flat rate or define specific rates for different products, like extra charges for heavy products. Calculate and show the right rates to customers at checkout.
• Free shipping: Offer free shipping for certain products or certain locations – the choice is yours.
• Tax options: Show taxes based on your customer’s shipping address, billing address or your store’s base address. Automatically calculate major country and state tax rates.
Manage orders and customers
Get orders out the door in a timely manner and keep customers updated to spark future purchases and happiness. has a set of features to make this easier all around.
• Customer accounts and guest checkout: Allow customers to register and choose to automatically generate usernames and passwords, or not. Display a returning customer login reminder. Enable guest checkout for those who don’t want to register.
• One-click refunds: Offer pain-free refunds to customers that can be managed directly in your dashboard.
• Inventory management: Track stock levels, hold stock after an order is cancelled, get notifications for low and out-of-stock items, hide out-of-stock items and more.
• Order management: Add customer notes, edit stock manually, mark items you shipped, and manage the fulfillment process.
• Add shop managers: Give your team access to manage orders and view reports without making them an admin.
Multi Vendor Marketplace Features
1. Single product multiple vendors
Allow multiple vendors to clone, customize and sell same product and make your marketplace lucrative for buyers. More than one vendor selling a particular product increases products availability and add price transparency.
2. Vendors Dashboard
A user-friendly dashboard for your vendors to offer a snapshot view of their entire store. The feature-rich dashboard helps them to manage their products, commission, track orders and plenty more.
3. Admin Notification to Vendors
Share important information with the vendors or guide them to set up their stores. Allows you to communicate with all vendors via a universal message board.
You can also shoot off quick announcement to notify changes or updates related to your eCommerce marketplace.
4. Commission Disbursal Management
Admin can automatically disburse commission to vendors hourly, daily, monthly and fortnightly. Or, the vendors can manually request to the admin for commission disbursal. Plus, both the admin and vendor can track all their previous transactions.
5. Vendor Review Management
Buyers at your eCommerce marketplace can rate and review a vendor. Admin controls the review system and enables only those buyers to rate who have purchased from respective vendors.
6. Vendor Capabilities Management
From uploading product data, accessing export data to send a message to the buyer or make changes in policy setting- help your marketplace vendors to customize their stores and make it flexible for a hassle free operation.
7. Admin Taskbar
A notification board for the site admin to quickly finish tasks. Reject or approve vendor, transfer vendor commission and or just keep tabs on the marketplace- managing your multi vendor store is now a breeze for you.
8. Customizable Vendor Registration Form
An inbuilt option for admin to create a Multi Vendor registration form, customize it as per vendor policies and overall marketplace requirements.
9. Coupon Management
Admin can set global coupon or allow vendors to issue a coupon for all products in one click or let them manually select each of their preferred product.
10. Commission type
Allows admin to set vendor commission over whole cart or individual cart item sales. Additionally, admin can set revenue sharing mode to admin fees or vendor commission.